The Battery Track 60 was designed for the intelligent monitoring of non-powered mobile and fixed assets. Battery Track 60 is a battery operated device with internal GPS and GSM antennas.
The device must be installed ensuring that the top of the device has clear access to the sky. The Battery Track 60 is a water resistant device, pursuant to the IP-67 rating. This rating specifies that the device is protected against dust, and high pressure jets of water. The device cannot be immersed in water.
- Up to 4 years of operation for every 12 hour reporting and 3 years for 8 hour reporting
- Fully Integrated – no need for external antenna or power source
- Superior GPS Sensitivity
- Water Resistant – Device is protected against high pressure jets of water
- Low Battery Alert – will report when battery voltage = 3.0V
- On 12 hour plan battery will last 15 days from the date of the low battery alert
- On 8 hour plan battery will last 10 days from the date of the low battery alert
- Transportation and Freight
- Trailer and outdoor-sign companies
- Completely-self contained
- Easy to install
- Daily updates
- Very inexpensive service plan
- Size: 10″ X 2.36″ X 2.44″
- Weight: 25 Oz.
- Option of 2 or 3 daily updates
- Water resistant
Learn more about Battery Powered GPS Tracking Devices