Vehicle Track provides comprehensive data reporting and tracking history that will allow you to view all your fleet vehicles 24 hours a day. The full time tracking module will generate constant updates providing you with stops, stop lengths, addresses, miles driven, speeds, routes driven, etc. This small GPS tracking device will allow you to manage your business efficiently and control delivery costs and driver expenses. A variety of reports generated daily, weekly or monthly will provide you an accurate history of how your fleet performs in the field. Vehicle Track is ready for the future with Electronic Data Logging. Please call us for a demonstration.
- Next Gen 3-G ready
- Increase productivity
- Reduce overtime
- Improve turn around times
- Control fuel costs
- Provide proof of billing hours
- Increase driver accountability
- Open service plans – no contracts
- Lowest Cost Monthly Plans in the Market Today
- Mileage, Stop Times, Start Times, and Locations
- Speed alerts for all streets in the USA included
- Driving habits alerts such hard braking and hard acceleration included
- Street Level photographic mapping included
Click here to download a whitepaper outlining the great benefits financially for trucking fleet owners utilizing the SpeedGauge* feature.
Update Plans (Please call to select & order update plans)
|Every 5 Minutes||Every 2 Minutes||Every 1 Minute|
Garmin Navigation & Dispatch
Efficient dispatch capabilities can be added very simply by including a Garmin Nuvi navigation system to the mix. Not only will your drivers have the capability of dispensing with printed maps in order to find their destination, Garmin will provide efficient voice command directions with street by street turn instructions to help them reach their destinations quickly via the most direct route.
Gps software and vehicle tracking device is preloaded onto your Garmin unit allowing your dispatcher to transmit any data required directly into Garmin via Vehicle Tracking. You can load stops at will or preload future routes at any time. Communication between driver and dispatcher can be done through the Garmin touch screen.
- Give directions based on vehicle type
- Voice navigation directs driver to each stop
- GPS tracking device displays the driver’s entire route
- Driver is notified of new stops and messages
- Driver can send and receive messages
- Monthly fee for unlimited text messaging
and dispatch – $12.00
*SpeedGauge tracks the speed of your vehicle according to the posted speed limits on every street in the USA. This service is available for $3.25 per month as an added service. Please call for this service to be added to your account.